Conduct THIS! – Train Action APK
- Votes: 19
- Comments: 0
Conduct THIS! is an explosive train railway action puzzle game that will challenge your inner conductor!
Set in a stunning world, with incredibly simple controls, use your brain to race against time and bring passengers safely to their destination. Command trains, switch tracks and avoid collisions in increasingly challenging action puzzles.
As you progress you unlock new trains, gain access to new beautiful and mysterious regions and earn awards.
• Conduct trains in beautiful low-poly 3D worlds
• Simple and intuitive gameplay for everyone, just tap to start/stop trains and control switches
• Transport passengers, earn coins and unlock new themed regions
• Unlock trains found in the real world, such as the French TGV and Japanese Shinkansen, to expand your train collection
• Seriously challenging puzzles in clever levels that will push you to the limit
• Earn awards for completing regions and marvel at your success in the company HQ
• Share your most explosive crashes with your friends
• Fantastic soundtrack by composer Simon Kölle
• Winner of the International Mobile Gaming Awards in the category of Best Quickplay game.
“The low-poly visuals are gorgeous, the music is incredibly well done, and the puzzles themselves are clever and challenging.” – AppAdvice
“Conduct THIS! is one of the fresh breaths of air and originality that the App Store needs from time to time” – Applesfera
“Conduct This is a gorgeous-challenging game of skill, what feels like such a Transport Tycoon on Red Bull” – Check App
Introducing the biggest set of new levels for our Commuter Pass players with the toy worlds! We’ve made these levels especially for our hardcore players, who are probably fans of Dragon’s Den and want more of a challenge from their train conducting.
We hear all of you who would love to get the train of the month, but aren’t able to get high enough on the leaderboards. Therefore, we have increased the earning of tickets from top 10 to top 20. Hope that gives all of you a fighting chance!
No CommentsComment on