Dexcom G6 APK
- Votes: 23
- Comments: 0
Only use this app if you have the Dexcom G6 or G6 Pro CGM Systems.
Always know your glucose number and where it’s heading with the Dexcom G6 and G6 Pro Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems –indicated for diabetes treatment decisions with zero fingersticks and no calibration.*
*Fingersticks required for diabetes management decisions if symptoms do not match readings.
With Dexcom G6 and G6 Pro CGM Systems, always know your glucose number with just a quick glance at your compatible smartphone or smartwatch. For a list of compatible devices visit www.dexcom.com/compatibility. Dexcom G6 and G6 Pro provide real-time glucose readings for patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes every five minutes. Dexcom G6 and G6 Pro are indicated for children age 2 years and older.
The Dexcom G6 and G6 Pro Systems provide personalized trend alerts right on your smart device and lets you see when your glucose levels are going too low, or too high, so you can better manage your diabetes. The Alert Schedule** feature lets you schedule and customize a second set of alerts. For example, you can set the schedule to match your work hours and have different alert settings during the rest of the day. Custom alert sounds are available, including a Vibrate-Only option on the phone for glucose alerts. The only exception is the Urgent Low Alarm, which you can’t turn off.
The Always Sound** setting allows you to receive certain Dexcom CGM Alerts even if your phone sound is off, set to vibrate, or in Do Not Disturb mode. This will allow you to silence calls or texts but still receive audible CGM Alarm and Alerts, including the Urgent Low Alarm, Low and High Glucose alerts, Urgent Low Soon Alert**, and Rise and Fall Rate alerts**. Always Sound** is on by default. A Home screen icon shows you if your Alerts will sound or not. For safety, the Urgent Low Alarm and three alerts cannot be silenced: Transmitter Failed, Sensor Failed, and App Stopped.
In addition, you’ll receive other valuable features:
• Share** your glucose data with up to ten followers in real time. Followers can monitor your glucose data and trends in real time on their compatible smart device with the Dexcom Follow** app. Share and Follow functions require an internet connection.
• Samsung Health and Google Health access so you can share retrospective glucose data with third party apps
• Quick Glance allows you to view your glucose data on the lock screen of your smart device
• A Dexcom CLARITY link on the landscape trend graph lets you easily transition to the CLARITY App to view more information on your glucose trends
**Not available on Dexcom G6 Pro System
Wear OS Integration
• Activate the Dexcom G6 and G6 Pro Mobile watch face to quickly access your glucose information and trend graph right from your wrist
• You can view glucose alerts and alarms from your Wear OS watch
The Dexcom G6 Mobile Android App is compatible with select Android devices only. Visit Dexcom.com/compatibility for more information.
This app store should not be used as your first point of contact to resolve technical or customer services issues. In order to protect your privacy and personal information, and promptly resolve any technical or customer services issues you are having with any Dexcom product, please contact 1-888-738-3646.
Dexcom is required to follow up with customers regarding product-related complaints. If Dexcom determines that your comment/complaint requires follow up, a technical support representative will attempt to contact you to gather more information regarding your comment/complaint.
Dexcom is a registered trademark in the US.
Android is a registered trademark owned by Alphabet Inc.
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
No CommentsComment on