EOBD Facile OBD2 car diagnostic scanner Bluetooth v3.32.0764 [Plus] Requirements: 4.2 and up Overview: Run a diagnosis on your car with your Smartphone or Android tablet… and discover why your engine light is on… no need to check the manufacturer’s manual !
Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car’s OBD port (OBD2) and run the application: you will be able to read the engine and transmission fault codes and view data from your vehicle in real time.
Over 1,000,000 downloads already!
Our application requires a Bluetooth or WiFi compatible ELM327 OBD2 interface like the one we offer: _https://www.boutiqueobdfacile.com/elm327-obd2-bluetooth-android-b645.html
• View engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs) and see their meaning (over 5,000 definitions available)
• Delete fault codes
• Clear the MIL : Malfunction Indicator Light (check engine light)
• See manufacturer-specific OBD2 error codes for the following brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac etc.
• Real-time display of vehicle sensors and possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle’s configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
• Create records of your trips on your SD card and read them using our EOBD-Facile PC/ Mac software
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard and our application, visit our website where a list of vehicles tested by users of our software is available: _http://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php
For more information on our application and OBD visit our website: _http://www.outilsobdfacile.com
– Modification for file storage with Android 11
– Improve VAG TP2.0 protocol (only available wth klavkarr)
– Add data for Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Jeep Renegade (2.0 Turbo 16V / 2.2 MultiJet 16V)