F-Stop Gallery v5.3.18 [Pro] [Mod] Requirements: 5.0 and up Overview: F-Stop is an alternative image gallery that provides you with professional tools and a clean, Material Design interface that makes organizing your photos easy.
Replace your clunky stock gallery with a lightweight, fast (even fun) gallery that works with you to organize all the photos and videos on your device. F-Stop is an alternative image gallery that provides you with professional tools and a clean, Material Design interface that makes organizing your photos easy.
/// KEY FEATURES
• Fully optimized for Android 8.0+ including material design
• Instantly search through all your photos to find results based on file name and metadata (tags, ratings, camera model, etc.)
• Browse through your photos on a map with an integrated Google maps experience
• Save tags (keywords) and ratings in XMP format so they stay with the image and can be read by popular programs such as Lightroom, Picasa, Aperture, Windows Live Photo Gallery, digiKam and many more
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Custom sort images using drag and drop
• Choose one of the many themes or choose your own color combinations to make F-Stop look the way you want
• Nested folders let you browse your media using the folder structure (explorer view) instead of the typical flat view seen in most gallery apps
• Access your favorite tag, folder or album directly from the navigation drawer with our “Bookmarks” feature
• Smart Albums allow you set up simple rules like “Tags with the word Family” or “Ratings greater than 4 stars” and then updates automatically as your library grows.
• Exclude folders easily to prevent album art from showing up in your gallery
• Easily plays animated GIFs
• Share and/or edit with popular apps like Snapseed, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more
• Hide images and videos from other apps with password protection
• Slideshow mode with popular transition types
These features can be unlocked in the PRO version.
F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
★ Please visit our website for a quick tutorial: _http://www.fstopapp.com/tutorial/
★ E-mail us at [email protected] if you have any suggestions, bugs to report or just want to say hi.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have a workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on all devices
Here is some more info:
★ SD card writing support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and above
★ Pro / Paid features Unlocked
★ Google Maps work
★ Unwanted Permissions + Activities removed
★ Unwanted Services + Receivers and Providers removed
★ Debug code removed
★ Apk signature changed
➡ Languages: Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a, armeabi, x86, x86_64
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
How to connect to Google Drive:
● First install the untouched version from the Play Store > Launch > Log In > Uninstall.
● Then install this modded version > Launch > Log In.
New folder picker, as on Android 11 it was not possible to select SD card any more
Rating and favorite icons in image viewer are little smaller
Added GPS coordinates in the Details and Info panel even if GPS coordinates are resolved to address
Fix: After renaming folder with custom thumbnail, this custom thumbnail is forgotten
Fixes for Samba
Videos on Google Drive can now be played in 3rd party video players
Fix: Account picker not always visible for Google Drive