Franco Kernel Manager – for all devices & kernels v6.1.13 [Patched] [Mod Extra] Requirements: 6.0+ Overview: A beautiful Kernel manager with a rich feature set aimed for easy of use! From the less knowledgeable, to the most expert user, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device.
This app is device agnostic and it’ll work regardless of the device/Kernel comabination you’re using, but to access some specific features you’ll need to be on Franco Kernel.
Also you need to be ROOTED otherwise nothing will really work.
Franco Kernel supports the devices below:
Nexus 7 2012
Nexus 7 2013
One Plus One
One Plus X
One Plus 2
One Plus 3
One Plus 3T
One Plus X
Google Pixel XL
Redmi Note 3
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Nougat (7.1.+) including LineageOS.
• Simple and elegant
• Deep integration with Franco Kernel;
• Checks for new Franco Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic daily checks);
• Auto flash Kernels directly into the device with a simple touch;
• Powerful battery saving tips as simple as touching a button;
• Display color temperature presets;
• Automatic High Brightness Mode toggle based on the ambient light (device support dependent);
• Download .zips to be flashed in recovery;
• Beautiful UI following Material Design guidelines;
• Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other common interfaces pending Kernel support;
• Interface to change the CPU governor parameters;
• Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly in a single tap and frictionless;
• Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, certain wakelocks (if exposed by the Kernel) and other misc settings;
• A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. You can also choose whether for Wi-Fi to be on/off, if you desire you toggle Android Battery Saver, specify what type of Location Mode you want to use for that specific app and choose the display resolution on a per-app basis too: Available resolutions are: 540p, 720p, 1080p, 1440p and 2160p! The possibilities are endless and opens a lot of doors. You control the device, the device doesn’t control you;
• A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner;
• A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file);
• Color and Sound control for selected devices with Kernel support;
• Automatic Night Shift just like iOS to tint your display in orange/red to ease your eyes during the night;
• CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature;
• Performance Profiles built-in on Franco Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app;
• Launcher Shortcuts for Performance Profiles;
• Quick Tiles for Performance Profiles;
• Specific Tasker intents for performance profiles automation;
• And there’s a lot more to discover!
* Translated to Dutch, Hindi, Kannada, German and Chinese Simplified (and more to come).
Refunds will not be issued if you fail to read the warning at the top concerning the need of ROOT access.
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given if you fail to read this notice