tvQuickActions – button mapper & mouse toggle v1.2.1 [Paid] [Patched] Requirements: 7.0 and up Overview: tvQuickActions allow you assign 5 actions to button of your remote and add a lot of useful functions to your device. Supports Android TV, Google TV and AOSP on most of devices.
tvQuickActions allow you assign 5 actions to button of your remote and add a lot of useful functions to your device. Supports Android TV, Google TV and AOSP on most of devices.
* Mouse toggle on any remote
* Recent apps on any device
* Media control panel
* Bluetooth manager
* Support remapping Netflix button on Xiaomi devices
So looks like most interesting mapper for TV devices. Even if you don’t have a button you don’t need, there is a button that is rarely used. And with a double click, you can perform its usual action.
You can also choose from different actions:
* Open the Voice Assistant (both voice or keyboard interaction)
* Open an app
* Go home
* Open recents
* Go to previous app
* Toggle WiFi
* Toggle Bluetooth
* Toggle Play/pause media
* Fast forward/rewind
* Next/previous track
* Open media control panel (with play, pause, stop, next/previous track)
* Take a screenshot (Android 9.0+)
* Open a URL
* Open power dialog
* Open settings
Some actions may not work on your device. It depends on many factors such your firmware, Android version etc. Please notify developer if something go wrong and refrain from giving the app a poor rating since the issue is often out of the developer’s control.
* New feature: quick change TV input
* Remove ATV launchers from recent apps