VLC Mobile Remote – PC Remote & Mac Remote Control v2.5.6 [Premium] Requirements: 4.4+ Overview: The simplest Android VLC Remote you’ll ever find. Period.
The simplest Android VLC Remote you’ll ever find. Period.
This VLC Remote Control App lets you control VLC Media Player on your desktop or laptop and allows you to browse, play your computer files as well as YouTube videos
Groping in the dark for keyboard shortcuts whilst watching a movie or racing to your computer in the middle of a steamy date just to change the music track? well, you’ll no longer have to do that.
Meet VLC media player’s most compatible, up-to-date and user-friendly partner—VLC Mobile Remote for Android. VLC Remote is the most convenient way of controlling VLC Player from your smartphones and tablets. No more couch-to-computer workout. If you watch movies and videos offline on your computers, this VLC Remote gives you the awesome power to control VLC Media Player wherever you’re seated, whether in the kitchen or in the garden.
Just install the app, sit back, relax and remotely control VLC Player from the couch. Works well with VLC running on both Desktops & Laptops.
• With this VLC Remote App, You don’t need to install any software on your PC or Mac! (or alternatively, install our Windows desktop app, VMR Hub to your PC for easy setup)
• ‘Setup Wizard’ step by step guide makes it easy to setup VLC Media Player with this VLC Remote app.
• Control VLC from Android Wear devices aka Android watches
• This VLC Remote App auto connects to VLC Player when you’re on same Wi-Fi
• Fast & responsive as home TV Remote
• Stop, Play and Pause
• Control volume, next track and previous track
• Seek control, fast forward and fast rewind
• Toggle full-screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Loop, Aspect Ratio, Audio Track
• Manage Subtitle, playback speed, crop
• DVD Controls
• Gesture Controls
• Use this app as a PC remote to access all your media files.
• Works as a YouTube remote.
• Manage playlist
• Add subtitle files to currently playing video (supports .srt files only and requires VLC v2.2.0 or up).
• Play on-line media files (Website videos, radio channels etc)
• Take screenshot or snap of video frame
• Set a folder as ‘Home location’
• Save favourite folders
• Home Screen Widget & Notification controls
• Lock screen notification controls/widget
• Incoming call handling with soft pause & soft resume options
• Use device volume buttons to control VLC volume
• Handle multiple files on saved computer, browse & playlists
• Fast scrolling on browse & playlists
• Switch Audio output devices
• Sort Browse list
• Save multiple host/computer addresses
• Close/Quit VLC Media player directly from the App
• Better than any Remote apps to control media on your computer
All You Need
– VLC Media player on your Windows PC, OSX Mac or Linux PC
– VLC Media Player v2.0 or newer
– Common local network (LAN or WiFi) connection between your phone & desktop or laptop
Supported Operating Systems
– Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10
– Also supports OSX 10.7 or above and Linux operating systems